Writing at LiveAction.org, Kristen Walker pens a piece that I believe is worth mentioning here. In this post, she lists three myths about pro-lifers:
3. We don’t care about children once they’re born.
2. We don’t care about women.
1. We’re fighting for a lost cause.
From my own personal experience on the sidewalk, these are most certainly the arguments I hear from the abortion clinic escorts. They are, of course, baseless claims and completely untrue. Please take time to read the entire post here.
The fight we are fighting most oftentimes does feel like an uphill battle but it’s one we must not give up on. Ms Walker ends her article with this statement:
We win an essential and priceless battle every time a woman chooses life, and no matter how long it takes to win the legal war, we will not stop fighting.
“God shall arise, his enemies shall be scattered; and those who hate him shall flee before him! 2 As smoke is driven away, so you shall drive them away; as wax melts before fire, so the wicked shall perish before God! 3 But the righteous shall be glad; they shall exult before God; they shall be jubilant with joy! 4 Sing to God, sing praises to his name; lift up a song to him who rides through the deserts; his name is the Lord; exult before him! 5 Father of the fatherless and protector of widows is God in his holy habitation.” -Psalm 68:1-5
- Dr. Russell Moore points us to an article in WORLD Magazine concerning the recent news of a baby abandoned and left to die in a toilet.
- Jenny Clark reminds us to take action to defund Planned Parenthood by using to this link on the Susan B. Anthony List website. You may also find another helpful link to contact your representative here. Please call or email today!
- Dr. Denny Burk writes about our inconsistency concerning abortion and fetal surgery.
- And finally, Jill Stanek confirms that Lila Rose will appear on Fox News today at 5:00 p.m.(EST). Glenn Beck is dedicating the entire hour to Live Action & Planned Parenthood. (In case you’ve missed it, Live Action has released several videos since last week exposing Planned Parenthood. You may find more information on this latest project here.)
UPDATE: Due to breaking developments in the Middle East, Lila’s appearance on Glenn Beck will now be on Monday’s show (via @LilaGraceRose)