- ProLife Answers to ProChoice Arguments by Randy Alcorn
- Grand Illusions: The Legacy of Planned Parenthood by George Grant
- Abortion: A Rational Look at an Emotional Issue by RC Sproul
- Fetal Development Photos by Lennart Nilsson (Specifically: Scientific Images, A Child is Born)
- The Silent Scream (This is a video of an abortion; watch with caution)
Literature to Hand out on the Streets:
- Two Ways to Live Tract
- Before you Decide brochure: educates women on fetal development and abortion procedures.
- There are many other resources you could look through available with Care Net, Focus on the Family, and Heritage House.
- Healing after Abortion: God’s Mercy is for You; this would be an excellent brochure to hand out to women coming out of the abortion clinic.
Sermons Dealing with Abortion:
- Sermon entitled Pleading the Case of the Unborn by Ryan Fullerton
- Sermon Entitled A Biblical Response to Abortion by Denny Burk. Preached January 24, 2010.
- Piper’s Various Sermons dealing with abortion.
Crisis Pregnancy Centers:
- Care Net’s Database on Pregnancy Resource Centers:
Place to have Vests Made:
We wear reflective vests with our churches logo on the back when doing sidewalk counseling both for safety and professionalism.
- East Bay Screenprint, 1-866-756-0062
Local Place to have Signs Made:
- Phoenix Business Systems, Inc., 3900 Crittenden Drive, Louisville, KY 40209, 502.266.8777
Post-Abortion Bible Study:
- Forgiven and Set Free by Linda Cochrane
“For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret.”