Any local church that wishes to adopt a Speak for the Unborn ministry must, in good conscience, be supportive of our affirmations and denials statement below.
- We affirm that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments were given by inspiration of God and are the only sufficient authority for faith and practice.
- We affirm that there is but one God eternally exists in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Each person is distinct, but God is without division of nature, essence, or being.
- We affirm that though man is created in the image of God, they have rejected the authority of God as a result of their sin nature inherited from their father Adam.
- We affirm that Jesus is the only savior of sinners, and mediator between God and man.
- We affirm that justification is by faith alone. Upon true profession of faith and repentance of sin, one is united to Christ and awarded all the blessings therein.
- We affirm the authority of the local church, under the leadership of biblically qualified pastors/elders.
- We affirm that evangelical congregations are to work together for the advance of the kingdom.
- We affirm that the local church should be a welcoming place for all to find true hope in Christ. Compassion and love should be shown to women and men both before and after an abortion.
- We affirm that love for God and our neighbor motivates us to speak Scriptural truth to every area of life.
- We deny that pro-life ministry is ultimately pleasing to God apart from saving work of Christ.
- We deny direct affiliation with non-evangelical organizations and agencies, regardless of their pro-life position.
- We deny the use of, or affiliation with any individual or organization who advocates/endorses violence of any kind. No such relationships will be established or maintained. Any affiliate who deviates from this denial will immediately be disfellowshipped.
- We deny the use of graphic signs and intimidation tactics is our ministry.